Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Poco Poco Dance Banned in Perak?

Perak goverment has just banned poco poco dance. According to MB Perak Zambry, that the dance consists of Christianity elements and soul worshipping...

When i read this article in the star http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/3/30/nation/20110330213627&sec=nation, I really had laugh till my pants drop off.... It is so funny.... so funny, indeed.... I just cant imagine how side track the teaching of the religion that this poco-poco dance is to worship Christianity. At first, I was wondering what is poco-poco dance till i find out from the you tube... that it was just a line dancing. And surprisingly, in the you tube, the person who taught the dance was wearing songkok with a 'baju melayu'. So I guess he must be a Malay. To watch Poco Poco dance, click here.
The song that play was a Malay song as well. This dance was popular in Brunei,a muslim country.... Only in malaysia, this dance was banned... How pathetic...

Oh man........ now I keep wondering, we as Malaysian, how to move forward if the country were to be ruled by this fanatics....... It is a pity, indeed

No comments: